RTM LCQ – FOX RACEWAY
Welcome to the Fox Raceway National in Pala, California.
Pala previously served as the season finale of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship for back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011, which signified the return of the sport to the San Diego area following an absence that spanned multiple decades after the closure of famed Carlsbad Raceway. During those two seasons, Ryan Dungey and Dean Wilson claimed back-to-back victories in the 450 Class and 250 Class, respectively, with Wilson amassing an undefeated record by winning all four motos.
The Pala Band of Mission Indians have been tremendous motocross supporters for many years and we’re proud to partner with them. The goal of the Fox Raceway is not only to elevate the track experience, it’s also to support and grow the entire core motocross community.
In addition to six beginner to pro-level motocross tracks, Fox Raceway has an all-new covered patio area, a fully stocked retail store complete with product demo and jersey printing capabilities, the first “Jeff Emig’s Learn To Moto” center, and a year-round schedule of consumer activations.
- Saturday Parking Fee: $10/vehicle
- Gates open Thursday @ Noon and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: located in tent across the road from Pro Gate/Gate 2 (Friday 9am-5pm & Saturday 7am-2pm)
- First Aid: located at Ambulance Station on Amateur Side B
- Security: headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Announcer Tower
- Pets Allowed: must remain on least at all times. Must stay in Camping Area and Amateur Pits. No pets allowed in main fan areas on Saturday.
- No glass bottles in Fan Viewing areas.
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted.
- No pit vehicles. we do not allow pit bikes, quads, scooters, golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage to your person and property. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children safe. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers. Remember, you share the facility with moving wheels and motorcycles. Be cautious of moving wheels in foot traffic areas.
On Line Registration RTM only (Closes 8:00pm Friday before each Event)
$55.00 1st Entry
Each additional Entry $50.00 (on line only)
Track Registration – Live Results 2xlive.com
Entry Fee for Sunday Racing – RTM Rd #6 LCQ
$55 Post-Entry per Class
Gates open: 6:00am Close: 8:00pm
Registration: 6:30am – 1 hour after races are complete
Sunday – RTM #6 LCQ Online sign ups (Click Here)
Gates open: 6:00am
Racing starts immediately following practice
Please bring the following to registration: Rider must be present to sign waiver, *AMA card, parent/guardian for minors, and credit card to hold for transponder collateral or your AMB/MyLaps transponder. Must be blinking Green, if blinking red go to mxtransponder.com find link for “How to reactivate your transponder”.
*If AMA card not available or needs to be renewed stop at AMA table before getting in line. HELP save time in line at track and renew AMA by clicking here
Gate Order based on order of signups – Online sign ups (Click Here)
King of the West Points Event
Pro Pay – 100% Trophies Top 30%
RTM Qualifying and Rules see Rules tab